Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pot Luck

Kailey is on the move.  I can't believe that BOTH of my kids are walking or so close to walking at the same time!  Chris and I used to joke around about that when I was pregnant...but didn't think we would be pretty close! It is fun to see Kailey explore and take off!  She hasn't tried anything out yet without holding on, but man, she has no fear when she is holding on to something!


Have I mentioned she's weird?  This is her new thing (see picture below).  She will be playing, and then all of a sudden, will just lay down and take a rest.  No real reason, no sleeping, just laying there...


Love the sibling sentiments that just happen out of nowhere, just totally unprompted.  Makes my heart melt...



Have I mentioned that she's on the move?  


Miss Kathy had Colin doing some pretty neat stuff during therapy this week.  Love seeing new things! 


Colin got his new ipad!  He LOVES it!  The overwhelming part for me is finding apps for him!  He's a little bit "tap happy" right now, so we have to work on that, but he has been doing really well with sound production, mimicking what he hears! Well worth it!!


4 comments:

Nana said...

Busy, happy, active house!! I just love it!! Love, Nana

JC said...

I love that picture of Kailey pushing that little blue chair...My oldest daughter Amy learned to walk by pushing a little yellow chair exactly like that one.
I am dying to get Russell an Ipad...I asked his EI worker about what she thought about that the other day and she didn't even know what one was *sigh* Our workers in this area make me feel very alone :(...Anyway, I would love to see a post later on about Colin using it and what apps he likes!

Christine said...

Congrats on the Ipad Colin! Kelli ..check out a4cwsn.com This is where I find all my great apps for Jonathon. Good luck!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

Congrats on the iPad! You are going to have to post what apps he and you like! We are hoping to get one soon...