Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bedtime playtime

Since we drove back from Gammy and Grandpa's tonight and Colin slept the whole way, we kept him up a little longer to make sure he got the nebulizer treatment. I decided I wanted to snuggle with him for a little bit and then put him in bed. When I finally put him in bed, he was pretty tired so I started the seahorse, kissed him goodnight and went back downstairs with the monitor.

After the seahorse ran for 5 minutes, we started hearing a weird banging noise coming from Colin's room. When I went up there to check on him, he was playing with the musical thing on the crib...and it had been dark in there! Here is the video of the scene (when he was supposed to be sleeping!) It's ok, it just made me super happy to see him use his opposite hand to reach across his body to play with it!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Why sleep when you can play! What a great smile Colin has :)