Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fun

Every once in awhile we have glimpses of what Colin and Kailey's relationship might be like when they get a bit older.  Although Colin has been a bit rough with her lately, I know he is not intending to be mean, but still has hurt her with how he plays with her.  However, there are moments when I just have tears in my eyes as I watch them play together because I can't help but think how I just LOVE moments like this...



...And just a little bit of Friday school fun:

We got these two notes from school today about Colin's day today.  One week down and this Mommy is so happy with the transition.  It has been SO GOOD for Colin! (Sorry you have to read it sideways!)



1 comment:

JC said...

That video is too cute! I love seeing how their brother/sister relationship is evolving, its beautiful. Also happy to hear Colin is adjusting well to his new school, that's great!!