Monday, August 1, 2011

Little Girl

Kailey had her 4 month well visit check-up today a few weeks late and weighed in at 15 pounds 7 ounces and is 26 inches long. She clocks in at the 90th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight. Dr. Uma is really happy with Kailey's progression and although she is not taking to the cereal just yet, she thinks that she just isn't ready and there is no need to push her since she is growing really well.

Although Chris and I have discussed this already, I was impulsive today and got Kailey's ears pierced! There was a little girl about 6 in the waiting room who was getting hers done and it reminded me how badly I wanted to get Kailey's done. I had mine done around 5 or 6 and it was pure torture because they hurt and I couldn't stop playing with them. I thought it would be better for Kailey to have them done as an infant. I am so sorry this picture is so small, but once again, my computer is not working and I had to take this picture with Chris' phone and email it to myself to use on his computer.

She looks so cute and pretty with earings!!

Colin seemed to think so too...

Although she wasn't too happy while I got them done, she was a trooper afterwards and is giving me the biggest smiles. I think she knows how pretty she looks ;)


3 comments:

Deanna said...

So cute. Can't wait to see more pics! I was so glad that I got Addison's done while she was young...although she got VERY mad at me...screaming bloody murder for 20 min...but then fell asleep and has forgotten they are there ever since. lol. Glad to hear Kailey did well with it!

Natalia said...

Love it!!!! :)

JC said...

Aww, cute!! I did all my girls at that age :)