Thursday, May 5, 2011

One Week Just About Down...

I am just about to finish my last day of the work week of week one back to work and we are all surviving! It truly does take a village to raise a family and we are thankful for the support of such amazing friends and family members who are there to help us out when needed.

Most especially, I am so thankful to my wonderful husband Chris who has truly been my support throughout my first week back, and always! To greet me on my first morning of the week was this note on our whiteboard...
...and then this on the side of the refrigerator.


I am so strong because of the support of my family...thank you Chris, Colin and Kailey! Only 4 weeks to go until the summer!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

So glad it was a good first week back, and how sweet is your hubby!