Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great-Grandparents

Colin and Kailey had a special week...they had visits from all 3 of their great-grandparents!! My dad brought his Mom, great-grammy down on Friday to meet Kailey and spend some time with Colin. Colin enjoyed reading the new books that Great-Grammy brought for him. While Colin napped, Great-Grammy enjoyed her snuggles with this little girl who slept all afternoon...

Thursday, my mom brought her parents down, Colin's Great-Poppy and Great-Grandma. Colin was napping when they got there, but he was very happy to spend time with his great-grandparents once he woke up.




I think it's so neat that my kids have great-grandparents and I'm so lucky to have 3 of my 4 grandparents in my life. It makes me so happy to see my grandparents meet and spend time with kids because it makes me realize how far I have come. I love days like these!

No comments: