Friday, January 21, 2011

"Strike a Pose"

Aside from the fact that Colin is wearing Christmas pajamas in the first few pictures, do you start to see the common theme here?






...this boy loves his Mickey Mouse and will "strike a pose" when it's time to watch. He makes himself comfortable and gives his full attention for the 25 minutes that it's on. In fact, when it's time for me to leave for work in the morning, I have to pause the show to even remotely get a kiss from him. When it's paused, he gets pissy with me and I get the "half" kind of kiss like "ok mom, I'll give you one real quick, but you better un-pause that show!".
It IS cute though because when someone is holding the remote he makes this sound that is similar to "tsee", meaning "Mickey". Hey, at least the kid knows what he wants and asks for it right?




3 comments:

Nana said...

Oh so cute!!! Glad he enjoys Mickey as much as Nana does!!

Patti said...

I love it, he is so smart and cute! :)

Unknown said...

I love the crossed feet!! and the Colin chair is to cute...mickey is not so bad!! smiles