Thursday, December 10, 2009

...and he sleeps.

We were able to get Colin to fall asleep on his tummy tonight in the crib. I decided to take the pillow out from underneath his mattress because I think we are FINALLY at a place with no cough and no congestion. It's ok for the mattress to be normal again!
So, I decided to try to put Colin on his tummy and see what happened.
He fell asleep...

But then later on when I went to go and check on him, he was pretty much face down. So, me being the worry wart, rolled him back over.

Hey, at least he made it a half hour! That's more than normal!

1 comment:

The Sanchez Family said...

Their little noses have a way of making space to get oxygen...as long as not blankets or toys are around and he is on a firm mattress he will sleep safely on his belly. Even with his face down :)