Thursday, October 9, 2014

31 for 21 Day 9: Journeying

During my "quiet time" today, I started thinking about the journey that we have been on since Colin was born and what we thought were some challenges we faced through the years.  I started going back through some pictures and quickly pulling out some of my favorites.  Each of those pictures made me think of something specific that we were facing with Colin at the time like a new diagnosis, him learning how to walk or talk, eating struggles, and so on. 
For as difficult as I thought some of those stages were, we did get through them and moved on to other things.  Unfortunately right now, I feel like our current struggle with Colin and Kindergarten is harder than anything else we have faced along the way.  I am having a hard time coming up with posts that are different because this school stuff is all consuming and weighing pretty heavy on my mind.  However, I try to remind myself that we have gotten through these challenges and will do the same this time (it just might take a lot of work and a lot more time than in the past).  I have a little guy who will continue to show us the way and a lot of support from family and friends.  We will get there...one step at a time.
 

No comments: