Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7th Anniversary

Seven years ago today, in the church we now regularly attend, Chris and I were married with our closest family and friends by our sides.  It is one of those days I can still look back on and remember exactly how happy and excited I felt to be marrying Chris and knowing all that we had ahead of us.  We took pictures on the beach and then partied the night away at a reception hall which is coincidentally less than a mile away from our current home.  
 
 
I am thankful for Chris in so many ways, but mostly because he is one of those people who will do anything to help anyone and he does whatever he can to make sure that the kids and I are loved and taken care of.  He manages to always be present for us even when his schedule is hectic and crazy. He does as much as he can around the house and never complains about it either.  Most importantly, he is the best Daddy ever to Colin and Kailey and I have no doubt that this new baby will think so too.  
 

 
Things are not always easy and we have certainly had our ups and downs but I am grateful for the fact that we always manage to come through on the other side...together.  We support each other, we stand in each other's corner, and we figure it all out.  I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else by my side. 

Happy anniversary Chris!  I love you more than words can articulate and am so thankful for you and who you are to me and the kids. 


Here's to many more years of love and happiness together! 


No comments: