Sunday, November 24, 2013

So, I got THIS picture today....


...and I can't stop looking at it.  I am drawn into those beautiful blue eyes of his and my heart is just filled with love.  It's been a rough week but mostly because I think we are dealing with some issues again because of his anemia (he's been off of the iron supplement for a few weeks so that the most recent blood work would show the true levels of some other numbers the hematologist is trying to get) and he's been pretty stubborn.  He seems tired during a lot of activity so I'm hoping to figure some of this out soon.  I've also been struggling with the potty training stuff but then he went ahead and told our friend Jorie today that he was going to go potty, went into the bathroom by himself, undressed and used it without any help (nor were we even allowed in the room).  He constantly finds ways to remind me to be patient (even though it's not always easy).  It's been fun watching his progress in other areas lately though because he's been making such great strides with his handwriting (especially his motivation to use a writing utensil) and his language.  


We had a fun playdate today with our friends and I love seeing our kids together.  It was a great way to end the weekend!



No comments: