Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 for 21: Friends (20)

I wish I knew back when Colin was born how lucky I was going to be because of the friends that I would meet along the way.  Back when Colin had just turned one, we had the opportunity to meet a blogging friend, Adrienne, and her family at the beach.  Our boys are only 1 month apart and have many similar challenges, so it's been nice to have someone to relate to and talk to along the way.  



We have since now met a handful of times in the past few years and I feel lucky because it's one of the types of friends that when you "meet", it feels like you have been friends with for a long time.  We met up today as they were visiting their old hometown and although it was a little more stressful this time (my kids like to run in OPPOSITE directions), it was great as always to spend time together.  I even got to meet some new friends too! 


Looking forward to the next time Adrienne!

thanks Barbara for the pictures!


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Soooo good to see you Kelli!! I'm so glad it worked out and that you made the effort to come out to see us! You have your hands full, that's for sure but you handle it so well!

Looking forward to next time!!