Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Colin LOVES to Dance

We have been having a lot of dance parties around here lately because Colin absolutely loves to dance.  Give the kid a beat and he will show you some moves!  In the process of uploading the video I took yesterday of Colin dancing, I started clicking on old clips that were on the video camera and came across this video of Colin at 14 months old.  Even then he loved to dance too so I figured I would add it on here as well.  It's so crazy to look back, especially because he is just a tad bit younger than Kailey now in that video and I can not believe the differences!

Enjoy my dancing machine from 2010....




....and now. My how things change!

3 comments:

JC said...

Oh man, too cute!

Kristin said...

Too cute!!

Summer Dance Camp Europe said...

The Frim Fram Jam, every Thursday Night! The best way to learn how to swing dance is to take a lesson before a dance,