Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meet Piper!

It's funny how life works itself out sometimes...For several years now, we have gotten to know friends through my great friend that I have had since high school. They have had some ups and downs when it comes to having a child, but have been blessed with their little girl Piper...

I think we were brought into each other's lives for a very important reason, but most especially, because we are sharing this journey of having a child with Down Syndrome together.

We had the opportunity to meet this cutie right before Halloween and she sure is a precious little girl. Piper's Mommy just started her own blog called Precious Piper, so if you get a chance, could you head on over and meet Piper?

Piper's Mommy and Daddy are very new on this journey, so if you have any comments, words of advice, or encouraging words, I am sure they would appreciate it very much!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I totally double-took when I saw this on FB... LOVE the name, obviously... :) Thanks for the preview! :)

Suze said...

What a cutie, and I LOVE the name!

Meriah said...

Not a lot of advice, but a lot of warm welcome to this most-awesome club!

Rochelle said...

She is adorable!