Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wooo Hooooooooo!!!

Here is an unexpected post brought to you on Thanksgiving day!!!


We were having a normal breakfast of Colin eating a pancake when I decided to try again to put a pancake on the tray and help Colin to put it in his mouth. I tried once with the hand over hand technique and then look at what he did...over and over and over again!


Colin ate half the pancake by himself with his pincer grip!!!! Woooo Hooo!!!!









After the pancake was done we decided to try and get him to eat a puff, yogurt melt or cheerios. He had no problem using his pincer grip to pick them up, but then he remembered that he didn't like them...

And THESE pictures are a mishap with the yogurt melt....so funny!





5 comments:

Aimee said...

What a great way to start Thanksgiving! The boy's ready for a feast now!!! Yay, Colin! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Rochelle said...

Yeah Colin, what a great day to decide to eat well! Enjoy some turkey buddy!

Kristinn&Thelma said...

Hi I just came across yoru blog and I love it!! My kristofer has down syndrome and he was born on 27th of february, and Colin reminds me of him. We live in Iceland you can check out our blog. I look forward following your bog :)

Lori said...

Oh, Kelli -- that is so awesome! Colin - you just made your mommy's life a whole lot easier =)

Adrienne said...

That is awesome!!! Where on earth did that come from?! I know you are thrilled beyond belief!! I really need B to pull this out of nowhere but it seems highly unlikely! I will email back soon but I'm at my parents and can't access it.