Saturday, August 21, 2010

So Proud!

Colin had a great week of therapy this week. Unfortunately, I missed each session because I was working, but in some ways, I almost think it was better because he had gotten to be pretty clingy lately when the therapists would show up. Fortunately, thanks to technology, I got some great videos and pictures from Daddy and Nana and Grandad.

Colin worked really hard during his two sessions of physical therapy this week and has a LOT to show for it!
He worked on short sitting and then pulling to stand to get objects...

Being on his hands and knees, which he doesn't usually tolerate...

and standing!

...but...guess what Colin started doing today!?!?!

ARMY CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!! As I'm sure most of you can understand, this makes us feel so proud and emotional and extremely happy. Yep, with time, our little boy started to show us what he could do when he was ready.





OH Colin...how we love you so!

15 comments:

Adrienne said...

Tears!! So happy for you guys! You rock Colin, so proud of you!!!!

Rochelle said...

YEAH Colin! We are super proud of all your moves. Watch out mom & dad he is a boy on the move, hope you have baby proofed =).

randy said...

YEAH Colin - Beside the incredible love, patience, and efforts from mom, dad, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, therapists, etc....apparently the vacation and a boy toy were the finishing touches...Bribery is a totally acceptable motivator! Guess Colin needs to be added to the cell phone plan sooner than later!!! XXOO-Love, Randy

Kathy said...

OMG i am so happy for all of you!!!!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

SO awesome!! And I totally love all the camera flashes going on in the movie! Shows how proud everyone is of him. What a lucky boy, and that is SO fun!!

Jen said...

so cool and exciting- i know you guys are smiling ear to ear!

Ann said...

Yeah Colin! Love his cute little butt in the air!

mlfont said...

wtg Colin!!!! awesome work!!!

Aunt Kimmy said...

Colin you make me the proudest aunt ever! You put tears in my eyes! I love you so much and I knew you would do it!
Love Aunt Kimmy

JC said...

Its funny how you can feel the excitment and share the happy tears with some one you have never met! I am so greatful to be able to get to know so many other Moms through this blogging world to share in the triumphs of their children and their accomplishments! It really is such a neat thing.
Colin has the cutest army crawl I have ever seen!! Great job little man :)

JC said...

Its funny how you can feel the excitment and share the happy tears with some one you have never met! I am so greatful to be able to get to know so many other Moms through this blogging world to share in the triumphs of their children and their accomplishments! It really is such a neat thing.
Colin has the cutest army crawl I have ever seen!! Great job little man :)

Deanna said...

so amazing! go colin!

Cheryl said...

Yay,for Colin!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!! :-)

Lori said...

I am so glad that I checked your blog today --- that just made my day!
Way to go, Colin!! So proud of you, little man! =)

Natalia said...

This is awesome!! I'm so proud of you, Colin!:) And I love you so, sooo much! xoxo