Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tagged!

I was so excited that Heather at Team Carter tagged me in the Happy 101 Blog Award!! It's something fun!

The Happy 101 Blog Award Rules are as follows: List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your list of things that make you happy.
Here's my list:

1. Undoubtedly, spending time with Chris and Colin on a day where we don't have anything else to do

2. Being with my friends and family


3. Ice cream


4. A really good day at work (which can mean that any number of things happen)


5. A day on the beach


6. The kind of smile that Colin makes when it causes his eyes to get all squinty


7. When Chris says or does something that makes me feel the way I did when we 1st met (that giddy excitement)


8. That song, "Say Hey, I Love you"...any time I hear it now it makes me so happy and makes me wanna dance!


9. Reading a really good love story, or watching one in a movie


10. Getting something fun, and unexpected in the mail


These Bloggers make me happy... As do many, many more that are not even listed here.

1. Heather at Team Carter


2. Adrienne at Our Unexpected Journey


3. Monica at Monkey Musings


4. Jennie at a Little Something Extra for Us


5. Lori at Banana Pants


6. Sara at Extra Smiles...Extra Giggles...Extra Love


7. Jennifer at Three's a Charm


8. Bill and Ria at Sharing experiences about life, parenting, and down syndrome


9. Chrystal at One More, More than One


10. Lisa at Bridget's Light



1 comment:

Natalia said...

I LOVE YOUR LIST!!! :)

i've been so busy the past few days, i have fallen behind on my daily check on the blog! i felt so out of the loop!!

i love you!! xoxo