Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dear Colin...

Dear Colin,

I had my last observation today for student teaching (to finish my masters degree in education) and I did so well! I was really, really nervous but I kept looking at the blog before my supervisor got here and looked at you sitting so well and I quickly gained confidence. If you could accomplish such a big skill, then I could too!

This fall has certainly not been an easy one for all of us! In the beginning I didn't know how I was going to be able to be away from you and daddy so much. The thought of missing your therapy appointments and not getting home from work until late after leaving very early made me feel sick to my stomach!

Our family made it through one of the most difficult time periods...and we did it because of you. Things are going to change so much after December 18th (my very LAST day of student teaching AND working full time) for so many reasons! We will be able to spend our mornings together as a family, we will have the best holiday season, AND, hopefully one day, I will be able to teach and have a different kind of schedule than with Athletic Training.

I thank you and daddy so much for helping me get through this! I love you both!

With love forever and always,
Mommy
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

2 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations! The 18th will be here before you know it! Stay Strong! =)

Monica Crumley said...

Congratulations on a huge accomplishment. I wish I had the courage to start that program, but logistically with my family, I'm not sure how to pull that one off without huge sacrifices. You're a great mom and Colin is going to benefit so much from having his Mama close by more often. So happy for you!