Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Anxiousness

Colin will be starting "school" in a few weeks and I am having some anxiety about this new adventure in our lives. I know that Colin will be fine...I'm just not sure I will be ok. I have that fierce need to make sure he is getting everything he needs and I think it's different because of his diagnosis (even though that being a mommy I think this would happen anyway). Chris and I do the things at home that he is supposed to be working on, but I worry that sometimes these things will be overlooked. Fortunately, our therapists agreed to schedule some of their visits at the school so that they can show the teachers some of his activities.

I know we will all be fine...and knowing Colin, he's going to love socializing with all of his friends (especially if he's anything like his daddy!).

No comments: