Monday, October 31, 2011

31 for 21 Day 31: The Last One

Well, I've arrived. I made it through the 31 for 21 challenge (I found it much easier than last year), but partly because I made it part of my evening routine every night. The hard part was getting to read everyone else's blogs regularly too :(

We celebrated Halloween today with our two little monkeys. The kids had a parade and party at their school, so it's always fun to see the little kids dressed up (think of all of that cuteness in one place!) and to catch up with the parents that I don't usually get to see. This was the first year I made it to some of the parade but didn't get to see either of my kids until they were heading back inside.

When we got home, we went "trick or treating" for a little bit, but we mostly just walked to a few houses of the people that we knew so that I could say hi.









Trick or treating was a bit exhausting for Kailey apparently...

It feels good to end the challenge with something so normal. Happy National Down Syndrome awareness month!

4 comments:

ch said...

Oh, happy halloween sweet monkeys!! i'd smother you in chocolate if i could. hope you're rolling in sugary loot.

CM said...

I think the two monkeys are adorable! And that last picture is seriously priceless! Happy Ds Awareness month!

Wren said...

Such cute little monkeys!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

If you stayed caught up with everyone I am truly impressed! I am still trying to catch up...hence why I'm only now reading this! There just got to be too many that I gave up and now I'm trying desperately to catch up, but I'm thinking it might be a lost cause. Congrats on making it through the whole month!!! Great posts!