Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hoppy Spring Break!

Today is the first day of spring break and we were off to a fun start tonight...In this video, Colin is showing you how to hop like a bunny!


If the video doesn't work, please click here to watch the video!

And here is another video of the "giggle" that Colin has been perfecting lately.  I did the best I could because it's been hard to capture, but it's pretty good at representing this laugh that Colin thinks it's hysterical.  I don't even know how to put words to it!

If the video doesn't work, click here to watch it!

And lastly....dance party!!
Looking forward to some much  needed regrouping!





3 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Spring Break!! Ohmygoodness, that laugh...adorable!! Sammi "tried on" several different laughs and smiles at about that age, too, finding which one worked best for her. Or which one she could manipulate us best with...I'm not sure...LOL

Kailey's quite the little dancing queen!!!

April Vernon said...

I LOVED those videos! I need to get Levi's new laugh on video! Great idea!

JC said...

Haha, what a great little laugh, that was hilarious!! I love Colin videos, they always make me smile :)