Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy (belated) Birthday Uncle Pat!

Mommy missed updating the blog on Uncle Pat's 25th birthday (which she feels very badly about), but I thought today would be a perfect day to say Happy Birthday Uncle Pat!!

Nana and Grandad picked Mommy, Daddy, and me up to head down to Somer's Point for a birthday dinner with Uncle Pat and Aunt Kristine! I was so happy to see them!
We went out to eat and I was such a good boy at the restaurant (like I always am!).


You know what's funny? I have such a personality now and am such a ham! I know when someone is going to take a picture of me and I am a complete cheeseball as the orange light lights up! You know that show Friends? Well, Mommy, Nana, and Grandad think I'm just like Chandler when he has to take pictures. He just can't get a normal smile out! Mommy said she tried to get my cheeseball smiles, but caught the tail end of them...

Everyone just laughs and laughs when I make those smiles!

After dinner, we went back to Uncle Pat's apartment and I played with Uncle Pat and Aunt Kristine!

Then, we had some of the birthday cake! Mommy let me have some and I just LOVED it. In fact, she was teasing me because every time she would take a bite, I would open my mouth thinking it was for me! She gave me a lot though and I loved every bite! Before we left, all of the "kids" took a picture together. What a great day! Happy Birthday Uncle Pat!!

xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Love,

Colin

1 comment:

Nana said...

It was a great time!! We all had lots of fun!! You are a little cutie! I had lots of fun over these two days! Love, Nana