We just love her so much! She has been absolutely wondeful for us throughout this journey and we are so thankful that she is watching over Colin! Thank you Dr. Uma!
At 9 months old, Colin's:
Weight is: 16 lbs. 15 ounces (10th percentile on standard chart)
Height is: 27 3/4 in. long (50th percentile on standard chart)
Head circumference is: 43 inches (50th percentile on standard chart)
- Sit unassisted for long stretches of time while playing- Roll from tummy to back and occassionally, back to tummy
- Wave "hi" and "bye bye"
- Push up on extended arms on tummy
- Hold and drink his bottle by himself
- Makes many sounds
- Yells loudly when he feels like you're not paying attention to him
- Says "mamamama" and "dadadada" (at least that's what it sounds like)
- Brings hands to midline and switches objects from 1 hand to another
- Is so sweet and loving...he loves to touch faces
- Has a funny personality...makes "chandler"/"cheesy" faces when he knows you are taking a picture- Sleep on his tummy
- Wiggles when he gets excited or "dances"
- Loves the ABC song
- Splashes in the bath
- Is learning how to swim and loves the water
- Loves going to school to be with his friends
- Has a girlfriend
- Loves his mommy and daddy
...and many more!
We are so proud of Colin and all of his accomplishments! Here is Colin this morning with Miss D during developmental therapy. He had a great session today!...and at the end of the day, there is NOTHING like a little Mommy and Colin snuggling time!
(Don't mind my end of the day messiness!)