Sunday, January 4, 2015

Heading Back

It's been just about 6 months since the last time I worked because of summer break and then the 3.5 months I spent at home with Cody.  It's funny how things work out sometimes; that my maternity leave fell during the same time that Colin was starting Kindergarten.  It was nice to spend so much time with Cody but yet be so available for the needs that Colin had with his transitions.  
 

It makes me really nervous for this transition back to school because my time is going to be consumed while I am at work with what I need to do for work.  I am hoping the transition goes well for Colin and that the second half of the year goes smoother than the first half.  I also hope that the transitions for ALL of us go as smooth as they can.  I know we will get through this, I have confidence in that.  It's just going to take some adjustment!


No comments: