Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Highlights

I'm sitting here with a lot of emotions running through me tonight.  We are just coming off of a whirlwind of a holiday week that was one of the best ones yet, I'm feeling disappointed because the Christmas decorations are down, feeling grateful as I look back over 2014 in pictures (video at the bottom!), and also feeling a little sad as I will be returning to work on Monday.  I have been so lucky to have been home for as long as I have and I have really enjoyed my time with Cody and being so available for the other kids.  2014 has been so wonderful despite some major challenges and I am a little sad to see it go.  However, I love looking forward to all of the things that are in store for all of us.  We couldn't have asked for a better ending to 2014.  
 






We are so thankful to all of the blessings from the past year (Cody came!), the fabulous opportunities we had (Special Olympics National Games!), new experiences (Colin started Kindergarten! Kailey's dance class! Colin's Karate!), fun times (the beach! vacation! baseball games!) and sadly we had to say goodbye to a very special person when we lost my Grammy.  As 2014 comes to a close we say goodbye but welcome 2015 with open arms!

 

1 comment:

JC said...

Happy New Year Kelli :)