Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Possessed

I'm not quite sure I know my child this week.  I swear, at times I think she is possessed by the way she acts and carries on. I especially feel this way on days like today when I was told at school by the teacher Kailey LOVES that she had something along the lines of an epic meltdown.  This has been going on off and on for a few weeks now where we honestly don't know what to do for her but then the next day she wakes up as sweet as can be.  

Today was a possessed kind of day...






We do the best we can to still follow through and stand our ground (when she won't accept no for an answer and tries to throw a fit) and try to distract her with other activities.  I'm sure part of this is her age but I think a lot of it is the fact that some of her gum areas in her mouth show that teeth are on the move.  I hope it's something that's over soon!

Colin, on the other hand has his short, brief moments but they never last.  Their personalities sure are different!







Let's just hope Miss Sassafrass gets these teeth to pop through soon and we can get our normal sweet daughter back and say goodbye to the possessed one we are dealing with now.  


2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Good luck, hope she is back to her normal happy go lucky self soon.

Jenni said...

I'm sorry for the meltdowns but how gorgeous is that closeup picture?! Can't wait to meet these little faces in person!!