Thursday, January 24, 2013

He's Back!

Progressively through week we have seen some signs that Colin was improving.  When he started the week his stamina while at school was not very good but today I received a note from his public school teacher saying that he has gotten better each day.  In addition, his teacher at daycare told me that he was his happy giggly self again.  And, at feeding therapy today, he did exactly what Miss Josie asked of him.  

His appetite is improving....

Most especially?  His happy, loving personality is re-emerging again!  I love this little boy so much and it killed me to see him so sad and miserable!!  



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Welcome back Colin!! So glad you're feeling better!

Deborah said...

Yay, Colin! I'm delighted that you're feeling better. :)