Monday, June 13, 2011

When the Cat is Away? Or Not!

Usually, it's when the "cat is away, the mice will play"...


...but today, this happened when the cat was in the same room, and the cat was so engrossed in what she was doing that she didn't even realize until it was too late!!


I wish I had a picture of Colin's face when I realized what had happened. He looked at me so innocently when I asked him "what did you do Colin?". Kailey's room is still a work in progress to begin with, so it stunk that I had to take time to clean up a mess (that I left behind anyway).


Lol...kids!!



6 comments:

Deanna said...

hahahaha...seriously this made me laugh! Sorry, I know it's a ton of work for you, but LOL. (-:

ch said...

we must never. EVER. allow biggs and colin to be alone in a room with drawers and/or fresh laundry.

ever.

gorgeous little rascal.

JC said...

Oh my gosh, too funny!! LOL

Nana said...

Lol!! That's right kids! Gotta love em!

Lori said...

It is amazing how fast they can tear a place apart, isn't it? Oh, Colin -- you little stinker! =)

Christine said...

Cute! Jonathon loves to empty his drawers out and change his clothes a million times!!! gotta love them.