Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank You...

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to Chris. I've been on here a lot thanking friends and family for everything they have all done for us, for Colin, and for raising awareness...which has been wonderful (and we are STILL thankful).

...but Chris deserves a big thank you for all that he has done for our family. With things being very crazy right now for us because of my student teaching AND working, Chris has kept our boat afloat and Colin and I are so appreciative. He has become "Mr. Mom" taking care of our household chores, taking care of me, and most especially, being such a great daddy to Colin.

Colin and I love you! You have raised awareness by loving your baby unconditionally for who he is and that never once faltered, even after his initial diagnosis. I am so proud to be your wife and I know Colin is so proud to have such a very special daddy...

We love you! xoxoxoxoxox

Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you all too!
The Porter's
Keep up the great work you three.

Mrs. Mom/Nana said...

Hi! Kelli is right! We couldn't have picked a better husband for our Kelli or a perfect daddy for our grandson! You're always ready to deal with just about anything!! We love you!! Love, Mrs. Mom/Nana P.S. Hi my cookie!!

Anonymous said...

hey kel and chris and colin,
I am choked up reading this blog. I am so proud of your entire family... you are all so strong and great in your own ways. I love you tobins...
Veronica
p.s. happy 6 month bday colin... 2 days late!