Thursday, October 22, 2015

31 for 21 Day 22: Growing up


I have been watching my little boy lately with this quiet contentment because of how much he has changed in the past 6 months. I see his growth in so many ways and I am so proud of how far he has come. All of a sudden I noticed the changes in the potty department (it's been weeks since he has had an accident), following directions, needing minimal redirection during certain activities, transitions between home and transportation, school, and in so many other little ways. This journey with Colin has not always been easy but the challenges have only made these moments that much more rewarding. I am so thankful for this man of mine for showing me the importance in all of the little moments in life...
 


1 comment:

Angela said...

Go Colin! Does he still way pull-ups just in case?