Wednesday, August 7, 2013

*Summer*

There has been something in the air lately that starts to give hints that the summer is coming to a close.  Maybe it's the fact we've had the windows open for several days now because of the cooler air or because August's days seem to fly by much more quickly than July's.  

We have been resuming more normal activities now that I am feeling like myself again after having gotten my tonsils out.  While the overall process was better than I anticipated, it was still a rough 10 days to get through.  I kept telling myself that my winter will be much better now that I won't be getting strep 6-7 times.  

We spend our days at the beach, regardless of the weather....

Digging by the water

Every once in awhile they will actually play nice together

Warming up after body-surfing...he's a little water bug

Sleepy sand play

Maybe by the end of the summer we can get at least one toe of hers into the water

Getting rides from his buddy Meredith
 We hang out at home...

Snuggles with Daddy

Riding bikes

...and treating the kids to one of their favorite places, the boardwalk.  






Thankfully we still have some time because I am not quite ready to see the summer come to an end.

Just some fun short videos.



2 comments:

Kristin said...

How how I wished we loved closer to a beach!

JC said...

Great pictures Kelli!