Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Prior to the snow, we had fun plans for Saturday to go visit our cousins Brian, Samantha and Penelope...but that was rescheduled for next weekend.
Instead, we had a lazy Saturday at home. Daddy still had to go to work because their basketball game was on TV, so Colin and I hung out and played together...

We worked on imitating just like Miss D did trying to get Colin to put the cup on his head...
I put it there, but with practice, I'm sure Colin will be putting things on his head sooner than we know it! Lol...

We also practiced clapping...yay for Colin! (These pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the point...)

We got a lot of Colin's exercises in but after awhile, Colin just wanted to relax and look out at the beautiful snow...

...hey Mommy, you still back there?And read a good book...


What a nice and relaxing Saturday!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh cookie just when I don't think you can get any cuter I see the pictures your mommy put on the blog! I don't know which one is cuter, you facing the snow and only seeing your neck and your cute hair, you turning around to make sure mommy is still there, or you reading a book!! Of course the clapping is adorable too!! I just LOVE you!!! Love, Nana