Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

Colin had a busy weekend!

First, he was there to support his mommy as I ran in the "Save Barnegat Bay 5 mile race in Lavallette on Saturday. He was also cheering on his Grandad, Uncle Pat, and Kristine! It was my goal after having Colin to be able to finish that race, but instead, I was extremely motivated over the past 5 weeks and got myself to within 2 minutes of my time last year when I was in great shape. The road to getting back in shape hasn't been easy, but I always keep Colin in mind when running. He was there on the sidelines in his "mommy rules" shirt to cheer me on and make me smile!


The rest of the weekend Colin spent at the beach. It was a little windy, so he wasn't exactly the happiest, but he did love putting on his new beach wear! Once the wind dies down I think Colin will be as happy as his mommy and daddy on the beach.

No comments: