Thursday, June 11, 2009

Attempts at Thumb Sucking!

I finally got on video Colin trying to suck his thumb! I'm very excited because I want you all to see the "work in progress" as he tries to learn how to put his thumb to his mouth. It's quite a discovery process and a lot of fun to watch! The video is about 5 minutes long because I haven't quite got into video editing yet, but make sure you watch at least halfway through to see the attempts at thumb sucking...

...don't mind me talking in the background...I'm on the phone with Chris telling him that I got it on video...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he knows his thumb is there and I can see he is a little mad thats our little boy go Colin go your great grammy love you

Anonymous said...

This video is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to see him again :)