Monday, July 9, 2012

1st Day of Summer School

Unfortunately, this picture does not adequately depict how Colin was on his first day of summer school today.  In fact, he was crying all morning since I mentioned school and the bus and was quite hysterical actually getting on the bus.  Don't get me wrong, we are really happy that he is starting up again as he was making a lot of great strides in his speech during school, but it really tugs at your heart strings when he is that upset.  I know he will probably be fine and have a great day, but I. don't. like. the. crying.


4 comments:

Deanna said...

oh so sad. )-: Sorry for the rough start back into school. Hope he has an incredible day!

Becca said...

Samantha had a resistant start to the first few days of summer school, but settled right in. I hope the rest of his day went well!! I bet he'll be all smiles when he gets home. :-)

JC said...

Aw, hope he had a good day. He sure looks handsome in that picture!

JC said...

Aw, hope he had a good day. He sure looks handsome in that picture!