Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Little Fish

Do you remember how I mentioned the first session of swim lessons was a disaster? Well, we have quickly come a long way and Colin loves being in the water. We had one bad session to start, but since then, we have had two sessions that Colin has greatly enjoyed. This past weekend Chris was unable to make it, so we don't have any pictures but I have a few short videos to show you from tonight. Next time around, it will be Daddy's turn to get in the water with Colin again (he bit the bullet the first week!).
* I am being brave...please don't mind my 8 month pregnant body in a bathing suit!! *
This is our happy little boy before getting into the pool. He saw the water and was excited! Although it's not exactly correct, he is signing water when he sees it! Also, it was pretty loud in the bubble again, but Colin did not seem to notice this time!

As promised, here are 3 videos from swim lessons tonight!





7 comments:

Nana said...

Oh so cute! Love the doggie paddle!! Looks like lots of fun!! Love, Nana

Adrienne said...

Oh Kelli, I just love him!!! He is doing soooo good in the water!!! I would love to get Bennett in the water and do lessons like this! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing these!!! And you look great by the way!!

Erin said...

That is so cool! He is really doing fantastic! My 5 year old won't even do that. We don't have access to a pool but now that I've seen this, I have to find one!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

Colin is so cute! His smile is infectious!!! Sweet Pea is going to do lessons again with her daddy starting in mid February and I'm very excited.

Oh, and you look amazing! You look like you are 4 months pregnant compared to me! I'm definitely jealous!

Suze said...

First of all, you are GLOWING and look amazing! Second of all, that boy is such a ham! I love how he notices the camera taping him and looks right at it for several seconds! Third - looks like you all are having so much fun that we may need to start Tommy with some swim lessons soon!

Wren said...

What a little fish! I can't wait to start swim lessons with the boys this spring...with any luck Sutter will love it as much as Colin. You look amazing for 8 months preggo!

Becca said...

I have sooooo got to get Sammi into swim lessons...

Colin is just so adorable, enjoying the water! Way to go!

And you look fantastic, btw. Can't believe you're so close to the end!!!