Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank You!

My siblings and I were very close growing up in a sibling kind of way. We grew up in a small house and the girls shared a room as did the boys. We had one bathroom for 6 people. Back then I used to think it was the worst thing (especially when I was a teenager!). However, as I grew older, I began to appreciate the size of the house because I truly believe that it's a significant cause to the closeness my family shares now. My siblings and I are all within 5 years, so we are all relatively close in age.
It has been a lot of fun to watch them enjoy Colin as much as I do and I love watching their relationships build with their nephew. Because Chris was away this week, and my family helped out a lot, I got to spend a lot of time with them.
Surprisingly, all of them (including my brothers) have welcomed learning new things with a baby. From the time she was little, Aunt Kimmy always loved babies and you can tell by the way she is with Colin. She has been a huge help because her class schedule allows her to come down and help Chris and I out a lot.
This weekend, all of them helped in different ways (and my brothers learned some new things too!).
Aunt Kimmy feeding Colin his bottle and playing with him...

Uncle Pat learned how to feed Colin his lunch...
...and Uncle Timmy learned how to change a diaper (well, a wet one for now)!

...and because I just HAD to put these cute pictures up!



2 comments:

Natalia said...

I'm very impressed with the boys, especially the diaper change! Way to go, Tim!!! :)

Nana said...

We had a GREAT time!! It was best having everyone together!! We missed you Chris!! Looking forward to our next time together!! You're so cute cookie!! Love, Nana