Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Day in the Life

Last night into this morning was just miserable in this house.  The teeth are on the move again in Kailey's mouth, so she was in pain going to bed and then in pain when she woke up at 5:20 am.  She cried most of this morning until she got to school.  Colin, on the other hand, was up at 4 am-ish soaking wet from peeing through his diaper wandering through the hall of the house until I popped up when I heard him.  He was also crying most of this morning as well, so I felt so bad leaving when I had to head out!


Despite being pretty cranky this morning, they were both really happy to be pulling into the driveway today after school which was great (until all hell broke loose just prior to dinner).  


Colin's been really funny when I get to school to pick him up because both days this week he has been really enjoying the activity he has been doing and wants nothing to do with me taking him home.  He doesn't even want to give me a hug.  This is Mr. Cranky pants after putting him in the car...


No comments: