Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1,000 Times Better!

Now THIS is the face we love to see!!

Colin woke up this morning looking and acting so much better than yesterday. I tip toed around him in his room until he was ready to get out of the crib and although he did not want to have his diaper changed ( a very common occurance these days), he was all smiles.

I am so happy he is feeling better today because although I love the snuggling, I hate seeing my little guy so miserable!

He definitely got his share of Mickey Mouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates yesterday! I'm sure THAT helped him feel better!

5 comments:

JC said...

Glad he is feeling better :)

ch said...

i think biggs has been faking cold symptoms since reading of colin's recommended cure-all. so very glad he's back to his smiling self this morning! xoxo

Suze said...

So glad to see Colin is feeling better! I am just catching up on posts over lunch and read yesterday's where he was on the couch all day! Poor guy!

Rochelle Cannon said...

Yahoo, glad you are back buddy!

Kristin said...

Glad he's feeling better. It seems like Max has been teething forever and it's just doesn't quite.
Catching up on posts... love those pictures of Kailey's baptism!