Saturday, September 8, 2018

Summer 2018


This summer honestly goes down in our family's books as one of the best! It was the first summer that our kids were more able to be "on the go", stay up later to be out and about doing things, and generally have really great behavior. Things did get a little hairy the last week and a half of summer, but that's always to be expected (and the great thing is that it happened MUCH later this summer!). We had some really fun adventures this summer with family and friends and greatly enjoyed our time together! When I look back through all of the pictures we've taken, it's amazing to see all of the things we fit in over the past few months. I'm really sad to see it go, but I think we're all happy here to be back in a "comfortable" routine again. 

It was fun looking back at all of the pictures and I'm disappointed I couldn't fit ALL of the pictures in! So long summer 2018, it sure was great!

No comments: