October is National Down Syndrome Awareness month and every year, a group of bloggers take on the challenge of blogging every day for the entire month of October (31 days for Trisomy 21 - 3 copies of the 21st chromosome). While I have struggled lately with my blogging personally (lots of stress has felt like it's blocked my ability to write), I look forward to this challenge and for raising awareness for Down Syndrome.
Some of the topics I plan to tackle over the next month:
- Inclusion (this alone has a lot of sub topics)
- Colin's 2nd year of Kindergarten
- Due Process
- Colin's difficulties with transitions
- Colin's activities
- Colin's current eye status (he has glasses!)
- Feeding therapy
- Colin's general progress in life
- Life as a family of 5
- Kailey and Cody
And whatever else may spur my writing. I'm not going to feel stressed about it but I do feel I have a lot to talk about so we will see what happens starting on Thursday!