Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas is REALLY Here! (Part I)

So far this year, the kids have really been exceeding all of my expectations for Christmas.  Last year Kailey wasn't even a year and Colin "knew" about Christmas, but did not talk about it much.  They have been really excited about different things we have done (especially the Christmas tree!) and it's made things really fun for us this year.  The other night we decorated the tree together and it was so exciting for me because they really enjoyed themselves.  They were so happy to put the ornaments on the tree.  

Colin helping Daddy put the tree in the stand.

Kailey gets in to help.


Colin asked for every opportunity to say "cheese" in front of the tree!




Checking to make sure the lights work.







Helping Mommy put the angel on the tree.


Can I say again how much he LOVED decorating the tree?


Kailey greatly enjoyed herself as well...


























5 comments:

Nana said...

oh my goodness! So adorable! Looks like lots and lots of fun! Love, Nana

Seans Dad. AKA The Bigmouth said...

Love, love, LOVE these pictures! Memories that they will have forever. The pictures with the lights are priceless. Great tree too

Deborah said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you all had such a good time. This post just made me smile. :)

Suze said...

So cute!!! And I think the first picture is really funny with how Chris and Colin are mirror images with their poses on the floor!!

JC said...

Such great pictures! The kids looked like they really had fun decorating. I loved the pictures of them tangled in the lights, too cute!!