Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

I have done a lot of things in my {almost} 30 years of life and the one thing that I am the most proud of is becoming a Mommy to my two special kids, Colin and Kailey. It is the most challenging, but by far the most rewarding.

I truly feel that I am the Mommy I am today because of the amazing mom that I have and because of the two grandmas that I have been blessed to have my entire life who are also amazing mom's themselves.

So on this Mother's Day Weekend, I would like to thank my Mom {Jaine}, Grammy {Betty}, Grandma {Madge}, Mother-in-Law {Hillary}, and pseudo mom {Monica} who have all been amazing moms, grandmas, memas and great-grandmas to me, Chris, and our kids.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there this weekend!!


1 comment:

Nana said...

Hugs and kisses to you all!! Happy Mother's Day! Love, Nana