Monday, November 10, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over

So THIS happened today...
 

And I swear, my heart could have burst in that moment as brother and sister shared a little moment together today while we took a little walk around the neighborhood. 

Leave it to bringing home a newborn amidst a HUGE transition for Colin to Kindergarten, a 3 year old with a very strong personality, a husband working long hours and you have yourself some VERY challenging times.  It's really easy to get caught up in all of the things that are just really hard but then moments like these happen and my heart is so filled with love that all of that other stuff just falls away.  I am thankful for these moments that can bring me back to the present and appreciate what's here.  That was a pretty great moment...

No comments: